I very carefully chose AB Web Developers to make sure it was someone I completely trusted to provide what we have asked for. They have provided things on time and has produced a system which we are really excited about and provides incredible efficiencies.
The Family Law Practitioners' Association (FLPA) is a body devoted to serving the needs of those practising in the area of family law. Their membership includes solicitors, barristers, and officers of the Family Court of Western Australia. The majority of their members practise throughout Western Australia.
- Member Benefits: A comprehensive CPD programme. FLPA subsidises a comprehensive CPD programme including day conferences, regular twilight seminars from $44, webinars and accredited specialist workshops.
- Regular bulletins and announcements: Members receive regular emailed bulletins with updates on member services, Family Court Practice Directions, and direct communications from the Family Court. FLPA also provides members with a bi-annual journal, Ex Curia, with specific content for WA Family Lawyers.
- An exciting social calendar: A fabulous social event calendar, including but not limited to: Christmas parties; Young Lawyers' events; and Biennial Awards Dinners.
- Old website was very outdated and designed for 800 x 600 resolution and was not mobile friendly.
- Outdated versions of libraries.
- Create new logo and website design and convert old pages in to new design with mobile first aproach.
- Mobile friendly responsive design.
- Update core libraries to the latest stable versions such as CakePHP, jQuery.
- Updated and Improved performance for Laywers and Law Firm search functionality.
- Renovated Member's "My Account" page, Lawyer and Law Firm search pages.
We used the following frameworks to develop the application:
- CakePHP for the functionality behind the scenes.
- Twitter Bootstrap for the layout and responsive design of the website.
- jQuery for the front-end functionality that provides seamless viewing of pages and scrolling lists, as well as swiping functionality.